Looking for a sweet treat to help keep you cool this season? We are sharing the perfect recipe that you can whip up quickly thanks to SoFabFood.
Dole Whip is meant to be a fruity, creamy mix that can be made in five minutes and only calls for four ingredients. Another plus? This recipe can be gluten free and dairy free too!
The Dole Whip dessert has become popular from being served at Disney theme parks to keep visitors cool with a frozen treat. No need to wait for a visit to Disney to grab this citrus delight now!
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup milk (your choice – regular, almond, coconut)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, stopping the blender to incorporate the pineapple chunks as best as you can.
- Scoop the Dole Whip into a cup, or briefly freeze for 20 minutes before piping the Dole Whip out into a small container/bowl similar to the way it’s presented at the theme parks.