Be on the lookout for the Got to Be NC Big Cart at the Raleigh Christmas Parade tomorrow. The Parade will be telecast live on WRAL-TV if you can’t make it in person. It’s forecast to be a little chilly, so we suggest packing a Thermos full of hot, N.C. apple cider and stopping by the N.C. Pork Council Whole Hog Championship for barbecue sandwiches. All proceeds will benefit the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle.
And if you can’t make it to Raleigh, you’ve got other chances to check out the state’s coolest shopping cart:
- 12th Annual Emerald Isle Christmas Parade, November 28
- Ayden Christmas Parade and Market, Dec. 3
- Kenly Christmas Parade, Dec. 3
- Four Oaks Christmas Celebration and Parade, December 5
- 2015 Fuquay-Varina Christmas Parade, Dec. 6
- Broadway Optimist Old Fashion Christmas Parade and Celebration, Dec. 12
- Aurora Christmas Parade, Dec. 13
What do you pack in your parade-watching picnic basket?